Music Publicity Position
Missing Piece Group, a music PR, marketing and artist management company is looking to fill a Full-Time Publicity position at our Newark, NJ office. We are seeking a publicist with 1-2 years agency or record label experience to manage and oversee multiple media campaigns for recording artists, authors, catalog releases, and related campaigns.
- Pitching and scheduling artist interviews, show previews, reviews, listings and features.
- Daily organization, management and involvement in artist affairs.
- Weekly internal/client reporting on all projects.
- Research outlets for artist tours
- Organizing of contact lists for marketing and publicity pitches
- Must have excellent writing, editing, administrative and organizational skills
- Strong relationships with writers, editors, producers and bookers and a proven record of placements
- Excellent communication and research skills
- A passion for pop culture, new music/media websites, blogs, Excel, Word, Google Docs and social media platforms
- 1-2 years experience working in publicity preferred
- Passion for music required
- Ability to work independently and be a motivated self-starter
- Professional demeanor
- Must be able to work from our office in Newark, NJ
About Missing Piece
A music PR, marketing and artist management company, we are located in downtown Newark, a 20-minute ride from Manhattan and a short walk from Newark Penn Station, The Prudential Center and Rutgers Newark.
**Submit BOTH a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.**