WE'RE LOOKING FOR INTERNS!
Music Public Relations/Marketing/Management Intern
We are a music PR, marketing and artist management company looking for part-time (in-office) interns who can start immediately. Internship is for college credit or not and 2-3 days per week (M-F), 10am-6pm or best available hours. A small stipend will also be provided.
We are located in downtown Newark, a 20 minute PATH/NJ Transit train ride from Manhattan, and a short walk from Newark Penn Station, The Prudential Center and Rutgers Newark.
· Research appropriate contacts for artist tours, video & album premieres etc.
· Organizing of contact lists for marketing and publicity pitches
· Social media management of our accounts/website
· Assisting with compiling weekly artist reports
· Assisting with company mailings
· Get a better understanding of Public Media
· Learn how to write a publicity/marketing pitch
· Plus more!
· Must have good research, email, writing, administrative and organizational skills.
· Ability to work independently and be a problem solver
· Professional demeanor
· Knowledgeable about new music/media websites, blogs, Excel, Word, Google Docs, Twitter, Facebook
· Experience with Photoshop not required, but helpful.
· Experience in the music industry not required but helpful. Passion for music and a desire to work in the music industry.
· Must be able to work from our office in Newark, NJ. We are open M-F only
· Must be able to bring your own laptop
**Submit BOTH a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the cover letter to explain why you’d like an internship in the music industry.**